The Shield is a lightweight, discrete, ballistic-tactical shield, developed with operator in mind, from law enforcement/military personnel to the average citizen with minimal or no experience. The design gives the user the ability to use the shield as they would use any travel bag to secure laptops and folders and yet provides the ability to be deployed as a bullet proof shield and quickly folds back to a carrying bag to maintain complete discretion. Another added feature is the ability for the user to use both hands while the shield is secured around the user’s body, while still maintaining ballistic coverage and protection.
- Law enforcement detectives and plain-clothed operators
- Clandestine teams
- Executive protection teams
- Security officers
- Educational institution (professors, teachers and staff)
- Travelers (business and vacation trips)
- Persons seeking piece of mind of having a tool to protect against active shooters
- NIJ rated ballistic material level IIIA protection with optional Level III Rifle
- Protection against knife attacks
- Waterproof ballistic nylon
- Ultra lightweight – 6.5 lbs. (2.9 kilos) Level IIIA
- Adjustable strap for hands free operation
- One piece design for added protection
- Training courses available upon request to government agencies and security professionals
- Customizable for specific needs of the End User
*United States law pertaining to body armor
U.S. law restricts possession of body armor for convicted felons. Many U.S. states also have penalties for possession or use of body armor. AG Global Inc. is also unable to ship any Body Armor, Plates, Shields, etc. to the state of Connecticut. AG Global Inc. restricts the sale of this product and related products to public safety professionals, military, security officers. Appropriate documentation will be required and vetted.
*International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)/Export Regulations
Level III and IV rifle rated body armor (Rifle Plates) fall under jurisdiction of the U.S. Department of State, International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and are subject to the export control laws of the U.S. Government. Export or re-transfer of Rifle Plates by any means to any foreign end user or for any other end use, whether in the US or abroad without written approval of the US Department of State is prohibited.